Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

A Second Life in a Virtual World

I have heard of Second Life, but have never played it before so when making an avatar was part of our homework assignment I was very interested in finding out more as to what Second Life was all about.

My original avatar
The vampire version of my avatar

Like the title, Second Life actually is a "second life" where your avatar can socialize and interact with other characters in an online virtual world. In this role-playing game, you can easily direct your character to interact with the other users simultaneously playing this game.


My avatar interacting in the world of Second Life

The well-designed graphics of the game
 make it interesting and entertaining

The arrows in the game direct players where to go

Although I previously had no idea how people could get into a game such as this, after playing it for a few minutes, I was easily able to find out how players could become captivated by Second Life. This game is literally a whole different world, but once you get the hang of the game maneuvers, it is actually quite simple and entertaining as well.

The chat feature allows the game to become extremely social and interactive

No comments:

Post a Comment